Friday, November 8, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Wow. I'm posting twice in one day! Who am I?! I was really excited to get this mornings post to you, and then I realized it was Friday and didn't want to miss my five things. Here they are!

{One} I woke up with a sore throat and Lincoln woke up with a runny nose. This cannot be good! I see a lot of movies and rest in our future.

{Two} My big brother is going to OREGON! To learn about it click here, and to partner with him in this click here!

{Three} Lincoln and I are in Christmas mode already. We've decorated a tree, and this morning we did Christmas crafts. He's wearing Christmas pajamas just about every night that it's cold and he walked around Walmart a couple days ago shouting "Merry Christmas! Ho Ho!" He also loves to tell you that Christmas is Jesus' birthday. I can tell already that this is going to be the most fun year yet with him!

{Four} I love Nicholas Sparks. I borrowed a couple books from a friend and I read 'Safe Haven' in two nights. Now I'm reading 'The Best of Me' and it is so good so far! I'm a sucker for these books.

{Five} A few weeks ago I asked Lincoln what he wanted to be when he grows up, just out of curiosity. His answer? A firetruck. But now, people, he has changed his answer! And now he wants to be.. Wait for it.. A reindeer! Dream big, sweet son!

I hope you have an amazing Friday and an awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment