Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Today's post is going to be my normal Thankful Thursday.. that I'm writing Wednesday night. Here's what I've been thankful for this past week.
 
Day 22: I'm thankful for the smell of real Christmas trees. I mean, really, you can't beat it.
 
Day 23: I'm thankful for the ability to exercise. I guess this goes along with my health that I talked about two weeks ago, but it's important to me. There are so many people who are missing limbs, or don't have the good health to be able to exercise. It's a blessing that I can run three miles whenever I want to.
 
Day 24: I'm thankful that God blesses me in spite of myself. I disobeyed God and yet He blessed me with Lincoln. I fail daily, and He still showers blessings on me. That is a loving God.
 
Day 25: I'm thankful for my relationship with my brother. He says I was "weird" in high school and I say he was mean. We didn't get along, at all. We have a better relationship now than we ever had and that is such a blessing.
 
Day 26: I'm thankful for forgiveness. I need to give it and I need to receive it and although I'm not so great at it, God's working on me.
 
Day 27: I'm thankful for Christmas lights. They just make me happy.
 
Day 28: I'm thankful for time spent with my whole family. It's a rarity that we're all in one place at the same time, so I'm so excited to spend the whole day with everyone tomorrow!
 
I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving and spending lots of time surrounded by your friends and family! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment