Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Party

Lincoln had his Fall party forever ago. Seriously though, back in Halloween he had a Fall party and next week is his Thanksgiving party, so I figured I might as well blog about it before I'm two parties behind. For their Fall party, his class got to wear their costumes. I was a little nervous that he wouldn't wear his so I sent a Halloween shirt, too, just in case. He ended up wearing his outfit all day!
 
 
Spider-Man is hard to catch, apparently.
 
Trying to get him to sit still. {This trampoline is one of the best presents I've ever given Linc.}
 
 
"Mom, I really don't want you to take a picture."
 
I made Linc sit down in the foyer to take a picture. Yep. I'm THAT mom.
 
Right after the kids sat down Lincoln raised his hand and said "I want a cupcake!" How that boy knew there were going to be cupcakes, I have no idea!
 
Lincoln's table at school.
 
Lincoln and Foster {boy to the left of Linc} were the last ones eating. They were loving the food! {Aren't the plates and napkins cute? That's what I brought.}
 
Happy boy!
 
I let Linc play after school on the playground.
 
 
 
It was a good party and it was so sweet to see Linc interact with the kids in his class. I'm excited to be able to go to his party on Monday, also. I'm working on another Halloween post.. I'm awful, I know. But it should be up sometime this week! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments: