Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Please don't send the cops looking for me, I know I haven't been posting much, but I have just needed a rest. Lincoln had croup and pink eye a couple weeks ago and then for the past week, we haven't slept through the night once. I know, I know.. How did I ever get through the newborn, awake every second of every night stage..The answer is I HAVE NO DANG CLUE. I'm exhausted, and we've only been getting up two and three times a night. So this past week, instead of blogging at night when he sleeps, I've been heading to bed myself. I apologize for being so absent, but I have lots of stuff to blog about. We have some exciting stuff coming up, some fun adventures, and I'll be sure to blog about those! It's almost November and there is always something fun in November! For now, I'll leave you with a massive amount of pictures that I've taken over the past few weeks. Enjoy!
 
Lincoln loves to read 'by myself'. How can you go wrong with the Bible and Mickey Mouse slippers? 
 
 
 
When you go to pick up your child and the teacher says, "Can you come in for a minute?" you know somethings wrong. On this particular day, Lincoln got a black eye. He and a friend ran into each other. I'm still thankful she didn't ask me to stay because he was misbehaving.
 
I really like sunset pictures, even if they just come from my iPhone.
 
This kid LOVES the park.
 
Uncle Matt went in the store to pick up something and came out with two things for Lincoln. Glow sand a frog. The glow sand was on clearance, and now we know why ;) He's blessed to have an uncle who loves him so much!
 
Dinner with one of my best friends and Linc. This is now one of my very favorite pictures of us, pretty much because we didn't have to take it ourselves like usual!
 
This is my best friend I mentioned. We met ten years ago playing softball. Through distance, a whole lot of early morning and late night softball games, middle school, high school, college, breakups, an unplanned pregnancy, and now my sweet boy, we've stuck by each others sides. If there's anyone who is most like me, it's this girl. Linc and I are blessed to have her in our life!
 
Pumpkin carving with my favorite!
 
I think someone ate some of the pumpkin batter.
 
I've now made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and I personally didn't like the cookies much. However, my two year old LOVED them. Seriously, he wanted to eat them every second of every day.
 
He obviously loved the batter, too.
 
Someone didn't get his way, and he decided to sulk.
 
This boy loved this cat and said something about Santa bringing him a cat. Not happening. This momma does not like cats.
 
My Friday night couldn't have gotten better.
 
Santa is on the move! Yes, I know it's only October. No, I don't care. Because when the madness of the season hits, all of my Christmas shopping will be done! This is currently stashed at the elves workshop {AKA, my sister and brother-in-law's house}
 
I like to take pictures on my runs.
 
 
This boy got Spider-Man underwear. He's in love. But still not potty trained.
 
 
Ice cream with my favorite. 
 
We went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
 
My little Gator was ready for the game at MoMo's! {Complete with 'Trust in God, Not be afraid' bracelets on his ankles}
 
When you have croup and pink eye, you get to eat pizza in your grandparents bed. It's a special treat.
 
I couldn't find Lincoln in our house. He decided to play a game of hide and seek.. In my parents closet, on this stool. I wasn't warned that we were playing.
 
I was putting away laundry when this happened.
Linc - "Momma, can you help me get my ball? I can't get it."
Me - "Okay buddy, let's go find it."
*Leads me to the bathroom. I figure it's stuck behind the trash can*
......You have got to be kidding me.
 
I like scarves. A lot.
 
A bunch of ambulances drove by. Matt ended up walking Linc all the way to the corner so he could watch them. Good uncle award!
 
Monkey boy.
 
Happiness = cold weather and cute boots!
 
Lincoln woke up and told me "It's cold. Need jacket and slippers!"
 
I've worn a scarf every time the weather has dipped below 75. I'm not ashamed.
 
Orange day at school.
 
I went for a run {that turned into a walk} on the beach last Sunday. I've never seen the beach look so gorgeous.
 
I so love this kid. I'm a blessed momma!
 
Linc told me he wanted to make a mad face.
 
Watching baseball with Papa. I have a feeling this will become very common.
 
I got this text from one of my friends at work. I'm not missed, but apparently the chocolate candy I bring is!
 
Date night with the cutest boy in town!
 
We made our first fire of the season!
 
Helping Momma make chocolate chip muffins.
 
Someone commented that only my child could get away with Christmas pajamas in October. I believe it!
 
Snuggled up in front of the fire with my favorite boy. This is what makes life so sweet.
 
 
Reading about Jesus' birthday.
 
Lincoln's Fall party was at school yesterday. He got to wear his costume. I may be biased, but he's definitely the cutest Spider-Man ever.
 
 
Linc is in the back with his hand up saying, "I want a cupcake!" No joke.
 
God's creation is beautiful.
 
Downtown with my sweet angel. We ended up {literally} running for about 40 minutes. His sprint is my fast jog. When did this happen?!
 
I so love my town.
 
I've been dying to put out Christmas decorations. I'll settle for this.. for now. Isn't this adorable?!
 
Okay, so that's it. Sorry for the overwhelming amount of pictures. Have an amazing Tuesday and an awesome Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like your life has been extremely busy! These pictures are just too sweet, as well. Absolutely adorable :) I'm glad you both are enjoying this lovely October, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has! It also piled up after not posting pictures for three weeks! We are enjoying October, ready for November and some chilly weather! It is still in the 70s and 80s here!

      Delete