Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hey, y'all. Look who remembered to post today! ;)

I'm thankful for my friends at school. I got to go see four of them on Tuesday morning that I haven't seen since last semester and they got to meet Lincoln. It absolutely made my day. These people are the best!

I'm thankful for how sweet Lincoln is. Lincoln is seriously a sweetheart and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom. He loves to snuggle and hold my hand. This past week he's been on prednisone for croup and he has been CRAZY. I'm looking forward to having my calm child back, and my boy who isn't sick!

I'm thankful for exercise. I've been running a lot lately getting ready for a 5k next month, and I didn't realize these past few months how much I've missed exercising. I grew up playing exercising almost every day somehow, and when I don't do something, I feel awful.

I'm thankful for Fall. It doesn't feel like Fall outside, but I know it's coming! I've gotten to wear warm clothes a few times, now I'm just ready for it to get out of the 80's.

I'm thankful for my car. My car is paid off {thank you Mom and Dad!} and the past couple weeks the brakes sounded like I was running over a dead person {no, I've never actually run over a dead person, but I imagine that's what it sounds like!}. It's fixed now and the silence of my car has never sounded so nice!

What are you thankful for today??

I hope you have an awesome Thursday and an amazing weekend! Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment