Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, friends! I have a lot to be thankful for. Last week I missed Thankful Thursday and High Five for Friday.. I am awful at making sure those are posted! So I apologize.. Instead of my Thankful Thursday, I posted this, so go check it out. If you missed my exciting news, click here, and if you missed my Monday morning post, click here. So onto what I'm thankful for this week!

I'm thankful for mine and Lincoln's health. Last weekend both of us were sick, and we didn't sleep much. There are people who basically live in hospitals. There are moms who sleep in hospitals with their babies with cancer. The worst Linc's ever been sick is with pneumonia. We're so blessed.

I'm thankful that Linc can go to school. He is LOVING school. I'm thankful that God has provided financially so that I can allow him to go to school. He loves his teachers and he's learning to interact with kids. He actually has a friend in his class having a birthday party this weekend and I'm so excited that he gets to go!

I'm thankful for my sister. Growing up, we don't usually get along with our siblings. My siblings are two of my best friends. Last weekend I got to spend time with my sister twice, and I'm so glad we can call each other friends now!

I'm thankful for rest. If you want to read about my latest rest/adventure, click here.

I'm thankful for coffee. Is that silly? Probably. But it's true. Enough said.

I'm thankful for my friend, Kayla. Kayla is one of those friends who you can go months without seeing and your friendship picks up where it left off when you finally do see each other. We've been friends for 10 years through distance, lots of softball teams, and she was one of the first people I told about my pregnancy. She absolutely adores Lincoln and we're so alike it's scary. Her friendship is one I'm incredibly thankful for!

I hope you have an amazing Thursday and are incredibly thankful all day! Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment