Friday, October 18, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Hey, y'all! It's Friday! How exciting! Today my parents, Lincoln, and I went to Conner's Amazing Acres. Despite the fact that it is HOT today, we had a good time and I'll make sure to blog about it sometime soon! If this is my first Friday post you've seen, on Fridays I post five things.. It may be something I bought, one of my favorite things from the week, or something I'm looking forward to! Here are my five things!
{One} My Mom had a whole bunch of coupons for DSW the other day when they went shopping and she got me a leopard print scarf for $2. I love scarves and I love leopard print, so I was thrilled! If the weather would cooperate I could actually wear it.

{Two} I'm reading Unspoken by Dee Henderson. I really love her books and this one is no exception. I'm almost half way done, so I'll probably have it done tomorrow night before I go to bed.

{Three} If you didn't read this post, then I should let you know that I'm reading through the whole Bible right now. I've tried to do this a few times and I get behind a couple days and then stop, so I'm really trying to finish it this time! This time around I am loving it and getting so much more out of it! Today is my 56th day and I have read through four complete books now and I am in Numbers.

{Four} Lincoln makes me laugh, hysterically. This week he learned how to tell people Merry Christmas so he starts screaming, "Merry Christmas to Momma! To Papa! To Geesh! To me! To Lincoln!!!!!!!!" He also is learning a song for school and he sings it all the time. He loves it, and likes to perform for everyone.

{Five} It's almost the end of October! How did that happen so fast? Lincoln has firefighters coming to his school, a party, and Halloween and then we are to my favorite month of the year {Tied with December!}. I'm ready for Thanksgiving, Christmas decorating, and buying presents!

So that's it for Friday! What are some of your High Five for Friday moments??

If you missed my Thankful Thursday post, click here. Click here for what I posted that God laid on my heart this past week. I hope you're having a wonderful Friday and have some fun things planned for the weekend! Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment