Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Trip to 'The Farm'

This past Friday my parents and I took Lincoln to Conner's Amazing Acres for the first time. I haven't been since I was in 4th grade and it has changed a lot. I thought it would be a fun Fall idea.. and it ended up being nearly 90 degrees. Despite the awful heat, we had such a good time! And Lincoln keeps asking me to go back to 'the farm'.

I decided it'd be a good idea to take a picture in front of the sunflowers. Lincoln didn't agree.




He wasn't sure about the hayride at first, but he ended up liking it. Especially when the cows came over!

The playground ended up being one of his favorite spots. Go figure.

 



He also really liked playing in the corn. And Papa made it that much more fun.




Happy kid!









Next came petting the animals, which he loved. We stayed in there quite a while.


Somehow my mom got him to take this picture.



Then I had another great picture idea to get him to sit down and take a picture here. It obviously didn't work. He sat for all of three seconds.



And my little independent child can now get in his carseat all by himself. When I try to help he says, "Do it by self." Well, then.
 
We had such a good time and I'm sure I'll be taking him back next year, too! If you didn't see the post about the birthday party, click here. I hope you have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. He's so cute! We've been taking the kiddos to Connor's the last few years and they love it! It's such a hike for us though, I wish it was closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that y'all go, too! I bet it is a hike!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, you two are just my favorite. What a fun day out with your little guy! Looks like he had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) He had such a great time! I'm glad we got to go!

      Delete