Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I forgot to do the last two Thankful Thursdays so I'm sorry! But this week, I remembered. So here goes!

I'm thankful for my parents. Yesterday they surprised me with a new coffee cup and two candles. This morning they surprised me with my birthday present, a ticket to Disney World, and my mom straightened up my room. I couldn't find more selfless parents in the world. They are wonderful, and they've given up so much for my siblings and I. We're blessed to have parents like them, and Linc's blessed to have grandparents like them!

I'm thankful for sleep. Two nights ago Lincoln and I slept 10 1/2 hours. It was wonderful. Lately I've been falling asleep when he does and it's been so nice.

I'm thankful for my home. I wrote about this on this Thankful Thursday, but I am so grateful for this home every time I pull into the driveway. I'm so blessed to live here, and I try so hard not to take it for granted.

I'm thankful for my hometown. This place is beautiful. It's somewhere that people like to vacation. That's so awesome. Last night Linc and I went downtown and walked on the docks while the sun was setting. I am so blessed to live in such a gorgeous place. And to be able to raise my son here, too, is even better.

I'm thankful for my conversations with Lincoln. Talking to a two year old is hysterical. Lincoln always makes me laugh before bedtime. It always brightens my day to have a conversation with him, because he always has something wonderful to say. His prayers are so precious and the way he says, "Miss you, Momma" always makes my day!

There you have it. The things I'm thankful for this week! What are you thankful for??

I hope you're having a wonderful thankful Thursday and you're reminded of all the things you're thankful for! If you didn't get to see my post about my three year anniversary, click here. Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment