Saturday, September 7, 2013

Precious Prayers

If you're friends with me on Facebook then I'm sorry, because you've more than likely seen all of this already. If not, enjoy!
 
I've been working on teaching Linc how to pray lately and tonight was no exception. When we crawled into bed I asked him if he wanted to pray and he said "Wes!" {Yes} and here's how the conversation went..
 
Me - "Say dear Jesus."
Linc - "Dear Jesus,"
Me - "Say thank You, Jesus."
Linc - "Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Jesus."
Me - "Tell Jesus what you're thankful for."
 
*Long pause. Linc wasn't quite sure what that meant*
 
Me - "Tell Jesus what you love."
Linc - "I love Momma. Thank You, Jesus."
 
I don't know that I've ever have never heard anything so precious in my life. Hope you have a wonderful night and an amazing Sunday!
 
My precious boy before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment