Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Last Week {In Pictures}

Hi, friends! I accidently posted this on Monday when I was working on finishing it, so I finished it and finally posted it, for good this time. For those of you who follow me on Facebook or Instagram, I apologize. A lot of the pictures will be repeated. But here's our week in pictures!

I've been meaning to get a picture of this and I finally did. This is where Linc hangs his bag for school. Linc's teachers took this the second day of school. Most of the other kids are all smiley.. Not mine! Lol. Still cute!
 
Monday afternoon I picked Lincoln up and told him I had a surprise trip to the zoo planned.. This was his reaction. So happy!
 
See? He LOVES the zoo. So happy to be there!
 
The life of a single mom: We take lots of selfies because there's no one with us to take our picture. Lol.
 
We always feed the giraffes when we go. Today the giraffe was so close to Linc he got to do it all alone. He was so excited!
 
And of course we had to ride "Lion King" three times. It was so empty at the zoo that we got to ride for free once. Yay!
 
If you knew anything about Lincoln last Fall/Winter, it was that he loved his 'turtles'. He's so smart this year he's figured out they're frogs and I brought them out for him the other day. He was so excited. In the car going to get Yobe frozen yogurt, he told them, "Missed you, slippers." and rubbed them. My word. He's in love.
 
Tuesday I took the boys to the park. Lincoln was excited, Curry was too, he just didn't show it.
 
Wednesday Linc was back to school, and loving it!! I'm so proud of how great he's doing there!
 
Wednesday after school I surprised Linc with lunch at The Loop {one of our favorites!} Look at those big blue eyes!
 
Spiderman showed up this week, too!
 
Lincoln helped me wash my car. I also cleaned it out, wiped it down, vacuumed it out, bought two new air freshners, and washed Lincoln's car seat. It may or may not have been the first time I've done all that in years.
 
Linc and I made these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Three ingredients and delicious!
 
Sweet Gator boy is getting to jump on his trampoline a lot now that it's getting cooler! Yay!
 
Checked the weather on my phone and was so so excited to see temps in the 80s!
 
Sunday night we ended our week with a Christmas movie. Best way to end the week! 
 
I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! If you didn't get to see my post about my three year anniversary, click here. Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie!! My two LOVE going to the zoo, feeding the giraffes is their favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete