Sunday, September 22, 2013

I've Been Featured

Hi, friends. Happy Sunday. Linc and I have been sick for the past few days and getting no sleep, so I haven't been writing. I'll be posting some this week, just probably not as much. Please be praying for us as we try to get well, and hopefully Lincoln will be able to go to school tomorrow. He is actually taking a nap right now.

If you haven't seen my blog/Facebook in the past few days, on Friday I was featured on two blogs and I wanted to share those links with you.

To see my guest post on Meg's blog, click here.

To see the other blog I was featured on, click here.

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend {hopefully you haven't been sick!} and are getting ready for a wonderful week! Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment