Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bucket List

I started a bucket list a long time ago before I became a mom and actually changed it a little bit after I had Linc, but now I look back and realize many of those things aren't things I actually want to do anymore. I'm so different since I became a mom that I wanted to make a new one. There's no rules to say I can't, right? ;)

Here we go! Some of these I've done but would like to do again and some I took off of my old list. Enjoy!

1. Read the whole Bible.
2. Own a house.
3. Graduate college.
4. Run a 5k.
5. See Wicked again.
6. Visit Tennessee.
7. Have a Disney movie night.
8. See Lincoln get saved.
9. Take Linc to Disney World.
10. See a shooting star.
11. Swim with dolphins.
12. Visit the Biltmore.
13. Watch a solar eclipse.
14. See a meteor shower.
15. Have a star named after me.
16. See a Suns game.
17. Learn how to tie a tie.
18. Take a picture every day for a year.
19. See The Holy Land experience.
20. Write a book.
21. Give money to a homeless person.
22. Try something new.
23. Go ice skating.
24. See snow.
25. Take Lincoln bowling.
26. Make a difference in someones life.
27. Watch Linc play in his first t-ball game.
28. Donate blood.
29. Become a nurse.
30. Do a color run.
31. Watch Dirty Dancing.
32. Name a star.
33. Write a random thank you note.
34. Send someone flowers.
35. Make a gingerbread house.
36. Make ice cream.
37. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle.
38. Lead someone to Christ.

What are some things you'd like to accomplish?

2 comments:

  1. Visit Tennessee is on your bucket list?!? I love that! You definitely need to get Nashville in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to go to Tennessee! And if I get to go, I will be coming to your blog for some inspiration!!

      Delete