Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday

So last Sunday I completely realized that I forgot all about my thankful Thursday post, so for that I am so very sorry! But today I remembered.. So here you go!

I'm thankful for Fernandina Beach High School. I found out I was pregnant at the beginning of my senior year and I could not have begun to ask for more supportive faculty. My principal worked it out to where I wouldn't have to do online schooling and she pushed real hard for me to be able to graduate with my class. My teachers let me come up to the school while I was sick/just after I had Linc to get my work so that I wouldn't get too far behind. Some let me take tests at home. One of my teachers sent me a congratulatory text on the morning Lincoln was born and another visited me in the hospital. I was so very blessed by these people and I'll never be able to thank them enough for their acceptance, grace, and generosity. They were a Godsend in a very hard time and they are a huge blessing in my life.

I'm thankful for Lincoln's school. Linc started school last week and he loves it. I'm so thankful that I have the money to send him there and that he has so much fun. His teachers are wonderful and so is the principal. It makes me so happy to see him so happy there.

I'm thankful for the way that God puts desires and passion on our hearts. God didn't mean for this life to be dreary and boring. He gives us all different passions and things that we have a heart for. I'm starting to see mine more and more and I'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for my brother. {Who will be here tonight!!!!} He is a blessing and a gift to me and Linc and I couldn't ask for a better brother.

I'm thankful for the weather cooling off. We've had a few cool days lately, and it's been so wonderful. Although in the middle of the day it's still incredibly hot, the mornings are cool enough that Lincoln and I can play outside for a little bit.

I'm thankful for pumpkin spice at Starbucks. I tend to wait to buy anything from Starbucks until I get a gift card but when I found out that pumpkin spice was back, I had to go get a latte! Pumpkin spice is wonderful and it deserves to be celebrated!

I have so much to be thankful for, but this is what I'm especially thankful for this week. What are you thankful for??

Be sure to go follow me either by email, Google or Yahoo, or with Bloglovin to stay updated when I post! You can leave comments or email me at carefuss@aol.com! Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet list of, 'thankfuls.' Sounds like God has blessed you so very, very much :)

    ReplyDelete