Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

All day long I thought it was Wednesday, until about ten minutes ago. So I apologize for my thankful Thursday post being late in the afternoon. Here we go!

I'm thankful for candles. I know, that's goofy. But really, I am. They just make me smile.

I'm thankful for Lincoln hugs. If there's anything in this world that can bring a smile to my face quickly, it's a Lincoln hug.

I'm thankful the way Lincoln can speak. How many parents never get to hear their children utter a word? I really take his health and mind for granted so often, and the more he tells me and shares with me, the more I smile. I'm thankful that he can tell me it's raining outside, or that Chance is a puppy dog.

I'm thankful for God's financial provision. I have never lived on the streets. I have never had to wonder where my next meal was coming. And just this week God reminded me again as He brought in an easy way that I can make money. Thank You, Jesus!

I'm thankful for sweet friendships. Yesterday I got to go spend a few hours with Cinnamon and Dentyne and we had a great time just laughing and sharing time together. These two were such a unexpected blessing last December, and I'm so thankful that we've all gotten so close!

So that was a very concise Thankful Thursday, but those are things I really am so very thankful for. I hope you had a great day and found a few things to be thankful for, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment