Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Meet the Fussell's

Good morning, friends! If you've been following my blog for any length of time you've probably noticed that I change the name of the blog... A lot.
 
And I'm so sorry. It's just that I could never think of what I really wanted it to be.
 
And to be honest, I've always wanted it to be something that Lincoln said. Something catchy that would encompass who I am and what this blog is about.
 
So here's the story behind 'Momma Fussell' and hopefully it will stay that way.
 
If you ask Lincoln what his name is, he'll tell you 'Linc'. So I've been working hard on teaching him his last name, 'Fussell'. So we went through the names in our family and talked about everyone's name and finally {during a lovely power outage in our home} he got it!
 
So it's time for my wonderful readers to meet my wonderful family!
 
This is 'Papa Fussell'. {My dad}
 
This is 'Geesh Fussell'. {My mom}
 
This is 'Uncle Pearce Fussell'. {My brother}
{We get to see him tomorrow night, yay!!!!!!!}
 
This is 'Matt Fussell'. {My brother-in-law}
His last name is actually Thornton and he's never been a Fussell, but Lincoln sees him as a Fussell, so there you go!
 
This is 'MoMo Fussell'. {My sister}
She's actually a Thornton now, but Linc still sees her as a Fussell.
 
And I'm 'Momma Fussell'.
Also the writer of this blog
And the mom of ...
 
'Linc Fussell'
Who is the sweetest and happiest {can't you tell!} little boy in the world.
 
And this blog is our story.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment