Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Good morning, friend!

Right now I have a Fall candle burning, my peppermint mocha iced coffee just finished brewing, and I'm playing stickers with my sweet, handsome angel who just happens to have a bad cold. And even though we got no sleep last night, life is so good and so precious.

Here in Fernandina it's only 79 degrees! We've gone below 80 and I am so excited! {Despite the fact that weather.com says it feels like 84, I'm happy.}

I hope you have a wonderful morning and that you find God's blessings all around you today! You are His special possession, and He loves you immensely.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. {1 Peter 2:9}


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrington-

    Happy Sunday! I replied to your comment on my blog, but wanted to here also on case you didn't se it! (I don't have your email)

    You can't post it on your blog (but, you could post a pic of it, but then link it so that people download it on mine) thanks!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete