Monday, August 12, 2013

100 Things! {Part Two}

Happy Monday!! We are back from vacation and had a wonderful time! I posted my vacation recap last night! If you haven't read part one of my 100 things, go read that here! {And then come back, of course!} Here goes the next 25 random things about me!

26. I love reading blogs. I really do. Some of my favorites {that I may or may not be guilty of checking every day} are Shay's, Sheaffer, and Meg's {among others}. And I realize that I just used their first names like we're best friends, but after reading a few of their posts, you'll feel like you are, too! They are all slightly different, but so wonderful! And they will instantly make you smile and feel at home!

27. I am not big on TV but I will never, ever miss an episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

28. I have a huge sweet tooth. If Linc and I are making cookies, I'll eat raw cookie dough and then five cookies throughout the day. It's not healthy.

29. I really dislike the scorching heat and I really dislike the freezing cold. I'm hard to please, I guess. This is probably why I love Fall.

30. The outdoors are not my forte. I don't like bugs or dirt so much. I've never understood mudding. And please, please never ask me to go camping.

31. I really love Fernandina and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

32. I've never had a sip of alcohol. I plan on keeping it that way. This has less to do with my religious beliefs and more to do with my family. My dad {before he met my mom} and brother drank heavily {and by the grace of God, QUIT!} so I feel like I already have genetics against me. I would hate to have one drink and it become two and one day find my self addicted. I'd rather err on the side of caution.

33. Salted caramel frozen yogurt is my favorite.

34. I really loves candles. I mean I really love candles. They just make me happy! I light one usually every night.

35. I'm a night owl and I usually do all my writing at night {like right now}.

36. The night before Lincoln's birthday I always stay up until the actual time he was born {4:28 a.m.} and then go in his room to tell him happy birthday and pray over him. I get more excited about his birthday than I do about mine.

37. I'm pretty sure like six people read this blog. And that's including my mom, dad, and sister.

38. Writing comes so much easier to me than speaking. I can write all day on a blog to random strangers, but get me in the front of a room speaking and it does not go well.

39. I became a Christian when I was 7 years old and I honestly believe I accepted Jesus then. However, when I was 17 I really began a love relationship with Jesus, and I believe that is what has really made a difference in my life. When my perception of God changed, so did my life. He is mighty and powerful, but loving and gentle at the same time. When I realized God wanted me to know Him, not just know about Him, things changed. It might have taken me getting pregnant at 17 to realize all of that, but I am so thankful it did.

40. I absolutely do not like being honked at, whistled at, or yelled at. Guys, do not do that to me {or to any other girl with any self respect}. We are women, not dogs.

41. With that being said, I believe chivalry is not, and should not be dead. Men should always open the door for ladies and pay on the first date. Daddy Fussell taught me right.

42. Thanksgiving day is one of my favorite days of the whole year. Driving to Georgia to pick out our Christmas tree is one of my favorite Fussell traditions and we always have an amazing time that day!

43. I can't dance. Nor can I sing.

44. I'm the youngest of three kids. I have a brother and a sister.

45. My son is laying beside me in bed asleep while I'm writing this.

46. I'm supposed to wear glasses for reading but I rarely do. I do have them on right now, though. I have to wear children's glasses because adult glasses are too big for my face.

47. I love Disney princess movies. And Disney movies in general. Belle {from Beauty and the Beast} and Dopey {from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs} are my two favorite characters.

48. My sister and I went to see Wicked when it came to Jacksonville. I'd absolutely love to see it again.

49. My three biggest fears are losing Lincoln, the dentist, and public speaking.

50. When I do watch TV my favorites are Law and Order: SVU, Switched at Birth, and Say Yes to the Dress.

There you have it, my second 25 random facts! Sometime this weekend or early next week I will post my third 25 random facts! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment