Friday, August 16, 2013

100 Things! {Part Three}

Happy Friday, friends! Thanks for coming back here. It makes me smile! I hope you have something wonderful planned for the weekend!

I've been posting much more regularly lately and I'm planning on continuing to post at least 2-3 times a week. I always post on Thursdays and I'm going to try to continue posting at least one other day. If you've missed any of my latest posts, you can see our vacation recap, here. Thankful Thursday is here. And my favorite post {probably from the time I've started the blog} is here! Every female should read that one!

If you haven't read part one and two of 100 things, go read them now.


51. I have a top sheet on my bed, but I always sleep on top of it. I couldn't tell you why, but I just will not sleep underneath it.

52. I take really fast showers and always at night before bed.

53. My attention span is awful, just ask anyone who has ever studied with me.

54. My favorite Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, and Mulan.

55. Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream, as well as Linc's.

56. I didn't own any makeup until my 19th birthday. I still rarely wear anything. How I look when I wake up in the morning is basically how I look out in public.

57. Quotes seem to explain my emotions so much better than I can put into words, which is why most of my Facebook statuses are quotes.

58. I have never seen Forrest Gump or Dirty Dancing. I've been told I'm missing out.

59. John 16:33, Psalm 27:14 and Psalm 61:2 are my three favorite Bible verses.

60. I can't remember anything unless I write it down.

61. When I was 4 years old I had 50% hearing loss. Praise God my mom caught it when doctors didn't. I had tubes placed in my ears and now I have wonderful hearing. He is still the Miracle worker!

62. I am always cold. I sleep in long pants almost every night, including in the Summer.

63. I'm anemic, but I'm awful at remembering to take my iron every day.

64. I really don't have any talents.

65. I used to play softball. The last fastpitch game I played in was the night I dislocated my ankle.

66. I hate throwing up. I went through labor like a champ, but throwing up? I turn into the biggest baby you've ever seen. You'd think I was dying.

67. I love raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing.

68. My electric blanket is one of my favorite things I own and I use it every single night from about September to April.

69. I should totally be a surrogate mom. I birth children like a pro. And by children I mean child, because I've obviously one had one. But I birthed him like a pro!

70. Being a mom is my favorite thing about myself.

71. I'm not very artistic but I like crafts that are all put together and give me step by step instructions. Does that count?

72. My favorite foods are Salmon and Pasta.

73. I love peppermint mocha and french vanilla coffee creamer. I'm incredibly particular about how I make my coffee.

74. My bedroom walls are grey.

75. I've never dyed my hair.

Okay, y'all! I'm done with part three! And let me just tell you, that was so difficult to finish! I have no idea how I'm going to think of the last 25! Be on the lookout for a post early Monday morning and I will be posting part four of this series sometime the end of next week! Have an amazing weekend!

If you want to stay updated about when I post new things, go to the right hand side and follow me by email. Sometimes I post on Facebook when I update the blog, but sometimes not!

No comments:

Post a Comment