Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 22!

Day 22
June 7, 2013

Okay y'all, I'm about to show you my creepy side. So I'm obsessed with the Bachelor/Bachelorette.. And I (like so many other amazing Americans) watched Sean's season and it led me to what is now my favorite blog that you can see here. It is Sean's sister, Shay's blog and it wonderful and I read it all the time which is only slightly creepy I'm sure. Shay has an obsession with wedges and once I read her post about them here I completely understood why. Seriously.. they're comfortable and cute and you can wear them with everything. So back to my picture of the day.. I've been looking for a pair of neutral wedges and I found these yesterday at Target for $30 and I'm obsessed. They're cute and they are the most comfortable wedges I own and I because they're neutral I can wear them with everything (and I plan to)! So thank you, Shay for my newfound obsession with wedges (and candles)!

No comments:

Post a Comment