Friday, May 17, 2013

A Picture a Day..

Okay so I've decided something.. I think I'll post a picture a day on here for a year. Now Heaven knows I'm not good at this kind of thing, so don't count on it working out. But from May 17th, 2013 - May 17th, 2014 I'm going to try to take a picture a day. To ensure that I keep this up I'll be taking them on my phone, because there's no way if they go on my camera I'll upload them each day. And to be honest, sometimes I'm not good at choosing between photos, so I might have more than one. So I apologize in advance!

There is something about Linc's laughter that brings so much overflowing joy to my heart. I am so thankful for the blessing than God knew I so badly needed. He is my greatest joy, and the biggest blessing in my life by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment