Friday, April 19, 2013

He's TWO!

Happy 2nd birthday to the sweetest, most handsome, loving, big hearted, funniest little boy I know! Lincoln Fussell, YOU are an incredible blessing of God and I am so proud of the sweet angel that you are! I could not imagine God blessing me with anyone but you. I'm so thankful that God knew I needed you in my life. You will forever be my little boy and the love of my life. I'm so in awe of how much joy you bring into my life, and the way that you bless my heart each and every single day. No matter what happens in life, or what circumstances get thrown our way, always know that Momma loves you more than life and that I would do absolutely anything for you. You are my joy and my heart, and I am so grateful for the blessing that you are! I love you, handsome boy!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment