Monday, February 11, 2013

Slacking

I'm so sorry! It's been a few days since I've posted anything, or maybe even longer than that. Life has been crazy here at the Fussell house the past week. As some of you know, Lincoln has been sick since two weeks before Thanksgiving. He had one week before Christmas when he was better, and then woke up Christmas night sick again and has been sick till about a week ago. For a week he was better and then he started having cold symptoms again. On Friday, he broke out in rash all over his body and also has a yeast infection. My poor angel is feeling so awful, and it shows. Linc is always so happy and fun, and this weekend was tough to see him feeling so terrible. I took him to urgent care on Saturday because his pediatrician was closed but things aren't getting better. Tomorrow he goes to his doctor and hopefully I can get some answers and help him feel better. On the up side, he has slept through the night the past two nights which is such a blessing. Friday night he didn't go to bed till three so I've been sleeping on his bedroom floor ever since. Thank God momma gets to go back to her bed tonight! Also, even though I haven't been posting, God's been showing me a lot the past few days and I already know of two things I will be posting within the next two weeks! This is going to be a crazy school week because I have to have all homework done by Friday night, so I may start the posting this weekend! Keep checking back, God's got a lot to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment