Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lincoln Update!

I used to have a blog dedicated to my pregnancy and after Lincoln was born I just updated about him there. A lot of people have been asking for me to write an update on him so here we go..

Lincoln is doing great! He is two months shy of being two years old! He was weighed about two weeks ago and he is about 31 pounds. I'm pretty sure he's going to be as big as me soon. He's wearing 2T clothes for the most part, but can still fit into a few of his 24 months clothes.

Linc just got over being sick since two weeks before Thanksgiving. Yeah, you heard me right. He's been sick for almost three months now. Thankfully I think he's finally kicked it! He is so so so smart and saying new things every day. Some of his newest words are ouch, school, papa, momo, Pearce, up, yumm, night, and whoops. He loves anything that has to do with cars, trucks, firetrucks, ambulances, and police cars. His favorite movies are Horton Hears a Who and Mighty Machines. He gives HUGE hugs now and lots of kisses. He can say everyone in the family's names: Momma, Papa, G's (pronounced geez for my mom), Momo (my sister), Pearce, Matt, and Dotch (Chance). He loves to play outside in the dirt and he loves to play on his trampoline. He loves to run and ride bikes. He loves fruit loops and pancakes. He randomly grabs my phone, holds it up in front of his face, and smiles like he's taking a picture. He loves taking pictures with me. He had his first hair cut a week ago. His personality amazes me. He is so incredibly laid back, and loves life. He laughs constantly. I think that's about it.. but I'm sure I'll think of something later! I'm pretty sure I just rambled, but I'm doing this while Lincoln's asleep and he'll be up soon!






2 comments:

  1. such a little cutie! love the haircut :) He looks so much older

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! He is so grown, it's insane!

    ReplyDelete