Monday, January 28, 2013

Steal, Kill, Destroy

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

The devil is a liar. Catch this- The devil is the best liar out there. This weekend has been a weekend full of his lies. It seems for everything good in my life, he's given me a lie to try and take it down. It's awful. You know the statement about being kicked when you're down, well it seems the more down I am, the more lies are thrown my way. This is the bad thing, I've been believing them. But I'm so thankful that for every lie he throws my way, God reminds me of so many truths in His Word. But I'm so thankful that even in the midst of satan's lies, my God is strong and He fights for me!

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Ephesians 6:10

And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. Revelation 12:10

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. 2 Peter 1:4

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

You are beautiful, treasured, loved..
In the midst of lies and doubts, don't forget the Father loves you, pursues you, and bought you at the highest price there is. God can handle any lies and deception the enemy tries to overcome you with. He is able if you let Him fight for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment